San Jose, CA 95148
December 5, 2012
Mrs. Zoe Lofgren
Congresswoman, CA 16th District
635 N. First Street, Suite B
San Jose, CA 95112
Dear Mrs. Zoe Lofgren
Good morning, I'm informing you today about wanting to take a tour at the famous White House in Washington DC. I would love to take the tour there because I want to see the famous historical portraits around the home and other amazing things in Washington DC, such as the statue of Abraham Lincoln. It would be a great experience for me.Things are not the same when viewing them online. Just like seeing the inside of The White House online isn't the same as if I got to see it in person. This trip would mean everything to me. I would love to be given a once an a life time opportunity to see the enormous White House.
Sincerely,
Jasmine Tamayo
Citizen of San Jose, CA
No comments:
Post a Comment