- The senators of California are Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein.
Who is the representative for your district?
- The Representative of my district is Jeff Denham.
If you were to meet them where would you find them and how would you set up that appointment?
- If I was to meet with Jeff Denham I would meet him I would find him at 369 Main St, #208, Salinas, CA 93901. I would set an appointment with him by calling his office and talking to his receptionist or someone who is in charge of meetings with him.
What types of security will you need to be prepared for?
- The types of security that I will need to be prepared for is getting checked by security before even entering the location he is at.
Why?
- I would need to be prepared because He is a representative of our district and they wouldn't want him in danger.
No comments:
Post a Comment